I am so flattered to say I received my first ever blog award!! It's from Eaton at Passionate Fiction (http://eatonbennett.blogspot.com/) so many thanks and hugs to that wonderful lady!
I began blogging as a way to chronicle my first year of teaching, and it morphed into more of a personal journal. As a wonderful side benefit, blogging has connected to people all over the world, to other educators, to writers, to moms, just a whole network of people I love to read about.
This reward is in Portuguese so the translation is below.
"This blog invests and believes, in proximity [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy] How awesome is that??
"They are all charming blogs, and the majority of them aim to show the marvels of friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate?
Then let's try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.
So here are my 8 awardees: both new and old friends :)
2. Candyce over at http://babiesbagsandbutterfingers.blogspot.com/
3. Mrs. Clause at http://clothedwithscarlet.typepad.com/clothed_with_scarlet/
4. Mrs. Darling at http://peterpanandfamily.blogspot.com/
5. Sleeping Mommy at http://sleepingmommy.com/about/
6. Athena at http://athena81469.blogspot.com/
7. California Teacher Guy at http://californiateacherguy.blogspot.com/
8. Gary at http://huntersglory.blogspot.com/
Y'all give 'em some love and have just a fannnnntastic Tuesday!